Scar Material is a thick acetone-based plastic material packaged in an easy to use aluminum tube. This product can be used to build scars, blisters and to add various additions to construction make-ups.
1. Tools Needed:
- Scar Material
- Small container of Acetone
- Small Brush
2. Determine skin sensitivity by testing the Scar Material on a
small patch of skin before using on a larger area of skin. DO
NOT USE NEAR EYES.
3. Making a Scar, Blister, Acne or Bump on the skin:
- Squeeze a small dab of Scar Material onto the skin in the shape desired.
- Quickly blend out the edges with a minimal amount of acetone on a brush.
- Let Dry
- Color with Alcohol Activated Make-up if necessary.
Pre-Making an appliance for the face or body:
- Apply a small amount of petroleum jelly to a piece of glass or formica table top.
- Squeeze out the desired shape and form of the appliance needed and immediately blend the edges with acetone.
- Let the Scar Material fully dry. This may take several hours.
- Carefully peel up the plastic with a tweezer and place upside down on a flat surface.
- Clean the back of the appliance with 99% Alcohol using a tissue.
- Apply to the skin with Spirit Gum.
- Blend the edges out with acetone if needed.