Prosthetic Character Make-up Creation Lab Workbook walks you through every step of the silicone prosthetic process: lifecasting, design in Photoshop, sculpting, mold-making, casting silicone, punching hair, application, and laying hair on the finished makeup. We have compiled this book in a spiral binding so it is easy to access and reference while working in the lab!
This book is chock full of pro tips for encapsulated silicone prosthetics. This information is valuable to pros and amateurs alike.
- Instructions for silicone lifecasts
- Sculpting/Texturing tips
- How to render a character in Photoshop
- How to make 1630 resin molds
- Flat molds
- Punching hair for eyebrows
- Old Age Stipple
- Airbrushing tips
- Hand Laying Hair instructions
- Detailed blending instructions